Just when you thought you were done staying on top of the SERPS and building your multi state referral network. Circle of Legal Trust, in association with Personal Injury Warriors International, Hereby announces the Third Annual Law Vegas Convention from May 13-15th.
WHERE?! The PENTHOUSE SUITE OF COSMOPOLITAN HOTEL LAS VEGAS, NEVADA
DAY 1. Dinner, drinks and meeting.
DAY 2. Vegas HIRL (Hangout in Real Life) Guest speakers at this HIRL (Hangout in Real Life) will include attorney Michael Ehline, Steven Sweat, Anthony Castelli, Andre van Wyk, Chris Dreyer and many more. We are expecting Dan Goldstein as well, so this should be a real, mega whopper.
This event is not just for PI lawyers, far from it. It is just that right now, Circle of Legal Trust has enough lawyers who practice tort law to set up a nationwide and even worldwide association of experienced tort lawyers. However, the organization is growing in members of the family law and criminal defense bar.
DAY 3 – Late morning drinks and poolside chat on advanced tactics and basic elbow rubbing with marketers and lawyers.
Things that Will Be Discussed At the Third Annual Circle of Legal Trust Las Vegas Convention HIRL on May 14th
There will be many matters important to struggling post Panda, Venice and Pigeon, and Penguin, Fwashew, discussed, starting with inter alia:
- 10:00 am to 10:45 am – Conrad Saam;
- 11 am to 11:45 am – Chris Dreyer;
- 1:00 pm to 1:45 pm – Andrew Orlander;
- 2:50 pm to 3:45 pm – Joseph Mas;
- 3:50 p.m. -4:50 pm Michael P. Ehline, Esq.
- OPEN Discussion, Drinks and Hanging out!
Scroll down for program and topics.
10:00 am to 10:45 am. Easy and Effective Methods of Tracking Cost Per Client with Conrad Saam: In online marketing – Lawyers very rarely get what they pay for – and that’s because they very rarely know either how much they are getting or what they are paying for it.What does Conrad mean? Despite collectively spending hundreds of millions of dollars across every online marketing channel conceivable, it is the rare law firm that can answer a simple question: How much do my clients cost? And without knowing how much clients cost, it is impossible to evaluate the efficacy of any given marketing investment. The solution is mind numbingly simple, but requires a deployment of easy to use infrastructure and an internal discipline to regularly assess performance.
11:00 am to 11:45. – Chris Dryer – “Shifting to Mobile Search for Lawyers” This internationally famous Online Public Relations Expert discusses the expansion of mobile search for lawyers and the necessity to make the switch now and not later.
1:00 pm to 1:45 pm. Andrew Orlander – “Generating More Leads from Your Website”
- What makes a good website in 2015
- Knowing the Rules
- How to know if your website has a penalty
- What you can’t do in 2015
- Best Practices for Improving Rank and Domain Authority
- Strategic Engagement – Content Marketing
4. 2:50 pm -3:45 pm – Joseph Mas – “Impact of Technical SEO on ROI.” Summary: Gain insight on how technical SEO can impact every area of an online presence and ROI. Areas to be discussed include: increased marketing reach, branding, drastically reduced PPC costs, organic growth through search, and quality of leads and reduced junk leads. Joe will highlight technical points and give insight as to what items should be considered when evaluating the health of a site, why and how it affects ROI.
5. 3:50 p.m. -4:50 pm – Michael Ehline, Esq. – Open Discussion on DMCA, Defeating and Stopping Negative SEO, Domain authority for lawyers and firms 101 with Michael Ehline. An easy to understand discussion.
- Individual authority for practitioners;
- Brand authority;
- City “centroid” for lawyers wanting to rank for major LOCAL keyword terms in large locales like New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and so on and so forth, in Google Places and/or Maps;
- Future of Google Plus
- Public Relations; how to do it.
- Reporting/Recording Infrastructure
- Unblocking Majestic
- Latest Neg SEO attacks and Suing Spam Hosts Like OVH Canada, France
- One way to build your brand is community outreach in the local city. Google may just have inadvertently helped a lot of charities by rewarding community outreach. We are gonna talk about the various communities both on and off line, and how to avoid getting in trouble for overdoing it, and not focusing on MAINLY answering questions most consumers would be likely to ask.
- A major part of community outreach is actually public relations. We are gonna talk about what works well and what works sort ok, and how this contributes to brand building, which is the name of the game now. (David Jones from Splash Press, and Michael Iwasaki, a founder of 24-7 Press Release, are being asked to speak on this)
I have learned a lot from Carter Maslan, former head of Google Local, over the years, and I am trying my best to get him to at least attend by Google video feed at the very least. As always, I am reaching out to Eric Enge, Goldstein, Andre, Dreyer, Price, and perhaps we will even get David Jones with Splashpress Media.
We will update this list and invitation as more data comes in.
Posts by Michael Ehline
- Fight Between Google and EU Just Warming Up
- Will Paid Google Ads Withstand Allegations of Years Long Fraud
- Florida Case May Dramatically Change Legal Marketing Landscape
- New Metrics for Old and New Sites
- The Decision to Outsource Legal Work
- Building Your Reputation With an Ethical Base
- Playing the Modern Public Relations Game
- Surfing the Online Review Game
- Google's Online Advertising Plan Will Make Things Work
- Uber Fires Controversial SDC Car Engineer