It has been awhile since our last Las Vegas Convention. Many of our attorneys have seen dramatic increases in the search engine results, as a result of embracing the COLT quality guidelines, which mirror those of Bing and Google. At our last seminar/ HIRL (“Hangout in Real Life”), we had a full day of speakers and workshops with Steve Sweat and Andre van Wyk showing us all how to do our own e-book, and PDF magazines, Dave Amerland, Eric Enge, and Mark Traphagen detailing the overlaps of the semantic web and best social media practices, etc.
It was a killer of a seminar and we all learned a lot. This time, Eric Enge, Traphagen are gonna be on again. Eric is going to go into some more good stuff, as well as some new speakers. Check out the list of activities I have prepared so far.
Convention Times, Dates, Locations
This is a one day convention starting at 10 am on April 25, 2014. It will go as long as it goes. We will take a lunch break at 12:00, and it will be a HIRL. (Hangout in Real Life), just like the last one.
The location will be at the Richard Harris Law Offices located at 801 S 4th St Las Vegas, NV, click here for directions. Of course, locations can also change, but till now, we thank Richard for hooking us up. Make sure to check out his website, and maybe even add a good word or two about him on his reviews, and add him as a friend on GPlus.
Speakers of the Day and Times
1. Dan Goldstein 10:30 am.
2. I have Eric Enge down for 11 am Vegas time. He will be speaking on a variety of relevant issues to building your brand and getting ranked using white hat techniques. I will add more here after I hear from him tomorrow.
3. Traphagen 12:30: (Can someone send this to Mark, as I seem to not have his e mail address?) We all know him and he will be speaking on some relevant topics and I intend upon getting the exact topics from him tomorrow for posting here.
4. Conrad Sams is down for 1:30 pm. Topic “10 Flagrantly Obvious Secrets of Online Marketing” – He will be there in person . Castelli is going to talk to Dan Goldstein and get his topic and time
5. Andre van Wyk is on at 2:00.
6. I have the president of 24-7 Press Release. Mike Iwasaki, on at 2:30 to discuss Co-Citations and Co-Branding using press releases, and the irrelevance of no follow versus do follow in many situations, as the semantic web becomes more intelligent.
7. What are Andre’s times and topics?
8. Does anyone know if Bincer wants to do a 30 minute HIRL with us? Anyone else who wants some exposure from the legal side?
7. Does anyone (Tony) have the complete list of attendees who will physically attend, and their hotels?
Hotels – Where Am I Staying?
Myself and Seth Price are staying at the Palazzo (Go here.) Not sure on Matt Dolman. Contact Seth to find out about discounts, etc. Our even coincides with AVVO, so there may be people who can get breaks.
Physical Attendees so Far
Richard Harris, Matt Dolman, Michael Ehline, Alan Beck, Seth Price, Jeff Nadrich, Tony Castelli, Conrad Sams, YOUR NAME HERE.
When Am I Arriving?
I am coming in on the evening of the 23d. I am leaving on the evening of the 26th. Attorney Seth Price will be there Wed-Saturday.
Extra Curricular Activities
I am planning on doing the full auto machine gun range the day prior, on the 24th, with Alan Beck, a Title 42 Section 1983 Civil Rights attorney in San Diego, who has won Second Amendment cases in the 9th Circuit, as well as several MARSOC Marines who just got back from deployments overseas. Castelli is going with me. Alan, also a former U.S. Marine, may do a mini workshop on the human right of self defense and defense against government overreach. Is anyone interested in attending? It will be a blast.
Posts by Michael Ehline
- A Difficult Question for Firms of Any Size
- Considering the Size and Growth of Your Office
- The Need for Modern Tech in a Modern World
- Running a Well-Oiled Machine
- Vacaville Case May Shift Police Brutality Precedent
- Lawsuit Over Police Brutality of a Senior
- Not the First Time Google Abused Such Power?
- PR, Social Media, Content Marketing & SEO – A World of Rapid Changes
- How Will Google's EU Fines Affect PPC Bids?
- EU Slaps Google with More Antitrust Allegations