Jeffrey Lapin is a lawyer as well as the founder and owner of Lapin Law Offices, which is located in Lincoln, Nebraska. Lapin Law Offices represents injured, abused and disabled clients in Lincoln and throughout Nebraska. Jeffrey prides himself in representing clients with caring, passion and dedication.
Connect with Jeffrey
“Caring. Passionate. Dedicated.” are the words that Jeffrey uses to describe how his office represents clients. Jeffrey represents clients in a number of different areas including:
- Motor vehicle accidents (car, heavy truck, motorcycle, bicycle, pedestrian, passenger)
- Workers’ Compensation;
- Wrongful Death
- Dog Bites;
- Social Security Disability (SSDI and SSI) claims;
- Traumatic Brain Injuries and Spinal Cord Injuries;
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist claims;
- Falls and other injuries on property;
- Medical Malpractice;
- Other Personal Injury cases;
- Unfair Debt Collection – Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) claims;
- Telephone Abuse – Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) claims; and
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) claims.
Jeffrey is active in the Nebraska legal community serving on the Nebraska State Bar Associations’ House of Delegates as well as the Lincoln Bar Association.
Jeffrey is married and has one daughter. He is an avid Star Wars fan and enjoys coaching his daughter’s soccer, volleyball and softball teams.
Additional information about Jeffrey and Lapin Law Offices at http://lapinlawoffices.com