Although not an attorney, John Ellis is a regular contributor to the Circle of Legal Trust and he waned us to send this out to the Group. He suggest the following content for tomorrow. Let me know if this works for the group. We can always do something else, or lead into other areas as we normally do anyways.
- The purpose of engagement
- The value of engagement
- Who you’re talking to
- How you should do it.
- Why personality matters
- Why you cannot be boring
- Why you should be controversial
- Why emotional appeal is the key
- How to grow the conversation and identify powerful connections.
Ellis has a PPT that will work for this, and plenty of live engagement to use as examples. The discussion would start with foundational info about your engagement space and dig into advanced engagement tactics. Ron Miller was keen on leaning how to do this better. It could be a lot of these guys are. Come to think of it, why don’t we have any girls in the group? Anyone?
Posts by Michael Ehline
- PR, Social Media, Content Marketing & SEO – A World of Rapid Changes
- How Will Google's EU Fines Affect PPC Bids?
- EU Slaps Google with More Antitrust Allegations
- Google Lawyers Up Over Extensive Probe
- Fight Between EU and Google Just Warming Up
- Tech Lobbying Money a Troubling Trend
- Google Seeks Self Driving Car Safety Exemption
- The "Right to be Forgotten" and Legal Precedent
- Gmail a Potential Security Minefield
- Fight Between Google and EU Just Warming Up