Although not an attorney, John Ellis is a regular contributor to the Circle of Legal Trust and he waned us to send this out to the Group. He suggest the following content for tomorrow. Let me know if this works for the group. We can always do something else, or lead into other areas as we normally do anyways.
- The purpose of engagement
- The value of engagement
- Who you’re talking to
- How you should do it.
- Why personality matters
- Why you cannot be boring
- Why you should be controversial
- Why emotional appeal is the key
- How to grow the conversation and identify powerful connections.
Ellis has a PPT that will work for this, and plenty of live engagement to use as examples. The discussion would start with foundational info about your engagement space and dig into advanced engagement tactics. Ron Miller was keen on leaning how to do this better. It could be a lot of these guys are. Come to think of it, why don’t we have any girls in the group? Anyone?
Posts by Michael Ehline
- Program and Syllabus COLT Con 2017 - Palazzo Hotel
- Las Vegas 2017 Circle of Legal Trust Convention - April 20, 2017-April 22, 2017
- Branding for Attorneys and Law Firms 101
- Problem Avoidance 101 for Attorneys and Social Media
- Penguin, Lawyers and the New SEO Landscape
- Building Meaningful and Effective Web Content
- Joe Mas takes the Award for 2016 for Best Speaker
- Trust Con Las Vegas 2016 Was a Hit!
- Legal Branding and Notoriety Just Got Easier for Attorneys!
- Program for April Vegas 7th-9th