Many of you know, that we have had issues recording our hangouts. The Hangout stream is often broken, and when it is, we lose the video and, so far, we have been unable to get it restored. Here is the example of what happened last week.
What You Missed at the Hangout
As you can see, Dave Slepkow was going to be discussing how to create a great AVVO profile, and blammo, I got knocked off the air. When I came back on, there was no way to restore the video feed for posterity. In any event, the conversation we have went into 1. why you need to add all of your awards, like Superlawyers, etc, into AVVO, as attorney and client endorsements are only one part of what it takes to get to a perfect 10 score. I went into the fact that your attorney name better be the same as on your Google Places listings, to avoid data merges and clustered listings.
Jon Rosenfeld shared his new dog bite law site, and illustrated some excellent semantically related content that would make any SEO guru jealous. I want to thank everyone for hanging out, especially Dave.
Posts by Michael Ehline
- A Difficult Question for Firms of Any Size
- Considering the Size and Growth of Your Office
- The Need for Modern Tech in a Modern World
- Running a Well-Oiled Machine
- Vacaville Case May Shift Police Brutality Precedent
- Lawsuit Over Police Brutality of a Senior
- Not the First Time Google Abused Such Power?
- PR, Social Media, Content Marketing & SEO – A World of Rapid Changes
- How Will Google's EU Fines Affect PPC Bids?
- EU Slaps Google with More Antitrust Allegations