Many of you know, that we have had issues recording our hangouts. The Hangout stream is often broken, and when it is, we lose the video and, so far, we have been unable to get it restored. Here is the example of what happened last week.
What You Missed at the Hangout
As you can see, Dave Slepkow was going to be discussing how to create a great AVVO profile, and blammo, I got knocked off the air. When I came back on, there was no way to restore the video feed for posterity. In any event, the conversation we have went into 1. why you need to add all of your awards, like Superlawyers, etc, into AVVO, as attorney and client endorsements are only one part of what it takes to get to a perfect 10 score. I went into the fact that your attorney name better be the same as on your Google Places listings, to avoid data merges and clustered listings.
Jon Rosenfeld shared his new dog bite law site, and illustrated some excellent semantically related content that would make any SEO guru jealous. I want to thank everyone for hanging out, especially Dave.
Posts by Michael Ehline
- Program and Syllabus COLT Con 2017 - Palazzo Hotel
- Las Vegas 2017 Circle of Legal Trust Convention - April 20, 2017-April 22, 2017
- Branding for Attorneys and Law Firms 101
- Problem Avoidance 101 for Attorneys and Social Media
- Penguin, Lawyers and the New SEO Landscape
- Building Meaningful and Effective Web Content
- Joe Mas takes the Award for 2016 for Best Speaker
- Trust Con Las Vegas 2016 Was a Hit!
- Legal Branding and Notoriety Just Got Easier for Attorneys!
- Program for April Vegas 7th-9th