Last year, it was Chris Dreyer who took best speaker at our 2015 Trust Con. Here is his award below. This is a pretty coveted award, since it can only be awarded by a vote of the Circle of Legal Trust executive committee. Dreyer hit it out of the park last year, but this year it had to be Joseph Mas.
This is because Mas had an amazing slide show and presentation that we have never seen, and his concise examples and explanations dealing with schema markup are perhaps the single most important necessities right now for both small and large firms.
Mind you Dreyer helped as a sounding board, and we had a great round table, but Joe brings energy and enthusiasm to a lot of burned out guys who have been smitten by the Panda and the Penguin. It wasn’t an easy vote, but after going back and forth, it had to be Joe. If you are having issues understanding JSON, Schema, or simply want to work with a first class coder who treats you with respect, Joe is your man. Check him out at Razor Rank. 877.795.2975.
Posts by Michael Ehline
- Program and Syllabus COLT Con 2017
- Las Vegas 2017 Circle of Legal Trust Convention - April 20, 2017-April 22, 2017
- Branding for Attorneys and Law Firms 101
- Problem Avoidance 101 for Attorneys and Social Media
- Penguin, Lawyers and the New SEO Landscape
- Building Meaningful and Effective Web Content
- Trust Con Las Vegas 2016 Was a Hit!
- Legal Branding and Notoriety Just Got Easier for Attorneys!
- Program for April Vegas 7th-9th
- Utilizing Experience to the Fullest