Your firm is only as strong as the people within it. Even the best law firms often fall prey to poor management. After all, “personnel is policy.” Furthermore, such changes are often difficult and require extensive research or experience. Here is where we come in. We have an opportunity to share some of our experiences with you for a brighter future.
Besides, below we have several critical tips for new firms.
The Means are Simpler than You Think
Michael Ehline is the lead attorney of the Ehline Law Firm APLC of Southern California. Ehline is a key legal expert in auto liability and cruise ship accidents. He writes this column as a means of educating new attorneys and including clients. Reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posts by Michael Ehline
- A Difficult Question for Firms of Any Size
- The Need for Modern Tech in a Modern World
- Running a Well-Oiled Machine
- Vacaville Case May Shift Police Brutality Precedent
- Lawsuit Over Police Brutality of a Senior
- Not the First Time Google Abused Such Power?
- PR, Social Media, Content Marketing & SEO – A World of Rapid Changes
- How Will Google's EU Fines Affect PPC Bids?
- EU Slaps Google with More Antitrust Allegations
- Google Lawyers Up Over Extensive Probe