Welcome to the Circle of Legal Trust. We are busy building out the new site, and also readying our discussions for next session on Friday at 8:00 am Pacific and 11:00 am Eastern. Come and join our trusted attorneys as an invited guest. Add us to your G+ Circle and we will consider you for participation. Trusted attorneys will be discussing Panda again. This time we will be going over Michael Ehline’s results of rewriting the authority pages in his site for people, rather than for search engines. This will be an interesting subject for all of you that think Penguin was the real culprit.
Posts by Michael Ehline
- Not the First Time Google Abused Such Power?
- PR, Social Media, Content Marketing & SEO – A World of Rapid Changes
- How Will Google's EU Fines Affect PPC Bids?
- EU Slaps Google with More Antitrust Allegations
- Google Lawyers Up Over Extensive Probe
- Fight Between EU and Google Just Warming Up
- Tech Lobbying Money a Troubling Trend
- Google Seeks Self Driving Car Safety Exemption
- The "Right to be Forgotten" and Legal Precedent
- Gmail a Potential Security Minefield